Veneers are placed for a number of reasons, including:
Complete Care: For a complete smile overhaul, dental veneers may be the complete package.
- Closing gaps in the smile line
- Correcting slight misalignment or crookedness in the teeth
- Evening out the shape of teeth
- Fixing unsightly chips
- Combating sensitivity
- Minimize the appearance of a “gummy” smile
- Achieving the patient’s desired shade of whiteness
- Eliminating visible permanent stains in the enamel of the teeth
Longer Lasting: Veneers can be matched to your natural teeth or can strategically improve the whiteness and brightness of your smile. Dental veneers will give you a whiter and brighter smile that lasts much longer than with just teeth whitening.
Less Invasive: With modern dental veneers, very little to no material must be removed from the tooth before the veneers can be permanently bonded to the tooth. This procedure is less invasive than a crown and preserves more of the natural tooth.